Business continuity planning of ABI Profils
Due to the government announcement recommending exceptional measures in order to avoid the spread of the virus Covid-19, the company ABI Profils decided to set up a certain number of precautions in that way.
Limiting the virus’ spread is a civic act. We must work all together to protect the most fragile people.
Our priority, beyond allowing our co-workers to have a secure work environment, is to maintain the company services.
- Our company remains in operation for its activities but is now closed to all visitors. Non authorised people will not be admitted on the site.
- We cancel until further notice all clients and providers meetings as well as all company meetings.
Our company remains open for loading and unloading to maintain our production activity. The drivers will be admitted only if they wear a mask and disinfect their hands when they arrive (hand washing or use of hand sanitizer).
They shall as well follow and respect the stopping and social distance instructions :
– Ring the intercom and present themselves at the store reception.
– Give the vehicle keys to the storekeeper during the whole loading and unloading process and stay in the cab.
– Once the process is complete, the documents must be signed outside the building before the keys’ return and the driver’s departure.
The whole team of ABI Profils has been informed and given instructions (disinfection, security distance, desocialisation on the site, etc).
We confirm the continuation of our industrial activity unless new official and exceptional emergency measures are taken.
We can therefore register, confirm, produce and deliver your orders following a production planning adapted to this situation as well as the working conditions and the current sanitary instructions.
The manager, the commercial and administrative teams remain to your disposal for any information.
You will be informed of any change if there is a development in the situation.
Thank you for your comprehension and collaboration.
Back to news home page